1. Be drug and alcohol free the past 24 hours.
2. Participate in a weekl(online or in-person).
3. Participate in community service at the Café (currently on pause).
4. Practice the guiding principles of the Recovery Café community.
1. Connect with divine Love in ourselves and others
2. Show respect
3. Cultivate compassion
4. Practice forgiveness
5. Encourage growth
6. Give Back
Membership at Recovery Café is a great opportunity to find stability in what can sometimes be a difficult journey.
Members have access to many tools and benefits while active at Recovery Café, including:
- To-go meals provided by Liberty House Recovery Café;
- Online School for Recovery classes focusing on a variety of topics including yoga, writing, community building, and more;
- A supportive, healing community of individuals in recovery from homelessness, addiction, trauma, and other mental health challenges;
- Virtual community events, including Café Connections and Game Days;
- A Recovery Circle in which you experience being known and loved;
- Referrals to access other services as needed.
Note: In-person programming will resume once safe to do so.